Please read and follow these rules carefully. If forum rule is found to be broken you shall be warned/infracted/banned and your post or options may be modified/removed.
• Language used must be English.
• Start with new posts/threads in the most relevant category/sub-category of the forum.
• Your post/reply should add value information towards the conversation.
• Either you agree or disagree, explain why and suggest your views. Your response should add value towards the discussion.
• Do not post low quality posts with short content
• Do not copy from other sources such as websites, blogs or forums and paste into your reply box to answer. It's duplicated content so we will remove it immediately. (Except Special Offers and Marketplace, we can accept duplicated content for offers)
• Do not post "Thank You", "Thanks For Useful Information", "Great Post, Thank You", "I agree with you", "Nice Article" or something similar repeatedly, messages to every person who answers your question or to every post you find useful.
• Do not promote your site or services in threads content, we do not allow self-promotion.
• Do not create posts with nothing, if you are going to link to an article for example, give a summary of it, then link to it with asking question or feedback related to it.
• Self promotion is not allowed unless it is through your sig link or on the paid sections of the forum.
• No Adult Stuffs allowed, posts which contain adult, mature content or pornography, is strictly prohibited.
• No personal attacks or anything else that could cause offense to somebody else. Keep the posts positive.
• Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, posts, sites, media, etc.
• You may not use HTML code in your post.
• Do not bump your thread by your replies, unless you have other members' replies on it.
• Users never post under multiple names. Those doing so will be banned
• Hijacking threads for any reason is not allowed and will not be permitted.
• The Site Owner Club forum is not a place to slander, report scams, arguments or make accusations against persons, groups and businesses. Such issues should be dealt through the appropriate legal channels and not on the forum in a derogatory manner which has a negative and legal impact.
• It is not allowed to post personal contact details of other people on the forum as this violates other peoples privacy rights.
• Forum members are not allowed to make unsolicited requests for money i.e. no begging for money or requests to take out a loan in exchange for interest or provided services.
• You can use your affiliate links in your signature but no adult products/pharmaceuticals/MLM sitesare allowed.
• Members can have their signatures once they have been registered for 2 days (48 hours), and have at least 5 posts.
• To activate Signature in your Usercp, You must have been registered for 2 days (48 hours), and make 5 posts first.
• You can use Links of your Business Website, Facebook page, Twitter Page, Google+, LinkedIn or Pinterest Page
• Not more than 2 links allowed in your Signature.
• Signatures may contain 4 lines only
• Images are not allowed
• Adult links are not allowed
• Only 2 colors (excluding black) are allowed in your signature.
• Users abusing these rules will be warned or banned.
• Users are permitted to utilize a gallery avatar or to upload one of their own. User defined avatars are to be no larger than 130 pixels by 130 pixels, contain no image which attempts to portray the user as having an official status here (e.g. mimicking ranks or copying avatars of team members), and may not exceed 300KB in file size.
• Avatars are subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, etc.
• Can make use of Personal Photo, Business Logo, Facebook/Google+ Profile Picture
• Not Allowed any Not Safe for Work, Racist, Abusive, Hateful, Adult Pics
• Users abusing these rules will be warned and/or may lose their avatar privileges.
• Do not hijack people's thread/topic. This includes (but not limited to) purposely changing the subject, posting in someone's sales thread to offer your opinion (like "great design" or "unlimited hosting is a scam" when you have no intention of buying).
Useless or/and Irrelevant Posts
• Do not post irrelevant or useless posts with the sole purpose of bumping up your post count, or "flashing" your signature.
• Irrelevent or useless posts may be removed, and you may receive a warning/ban and loose your right to have a signature
• Advertising is only allowed in the Marketplace forum.
• In order to post adverts in the Marketplace you need to have been a member for 2 days (48 hours), and made 5 useful posts in any Site Owners Club Forum (other than the Marketplace).
• You may post 1 advert in each marketplace forum every 7 days (168 hours).
• Promotions, ads, offers etc. which promote mlm/networking pyramid schemes, gambling, drugs and pornography is strictly prohibited. Any such offers found to have any relation to such areas will be removed immediately without warning. The user making posts that violate the forum rules are also subject to immediate ban from the forum.
• Any deals made between members is at your own risk and as such this forum is not be held responsible nor will we get involved with disputes or legal matters between members.
• This forum does not allow any type of deals involving fraudulent use of credit cards, banking details or identity theft, nor any other type of illegal products in the same manner. Such activities will mean an instant lifetime ban from the forum.
Links Placed On Forum
• All outbound links are checked. Should such linked pages have the primary aim to either collect emails or promote products/services it will be removed without notice together with issuing an infraction or ban. Note: The exception are promotional offers which must be posted within the relevant section within the Marketplace section.
• All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
• We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
• You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.