Shared Hosting Cheap plan to sign up with ...

MeToo

Forum Member
Jan 17, 2017
Cheap plans from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk are nice for me and I'd like to know which one is the best?

Riciskon

Forum Member
Jan 25, 2017
It will be worth trying Kvchosting.net , it offers us the perfect hosting solution by providing excellent services for a fraction of the cost other hosts charge.

Hondy

Forum Member
Jan 24, 2017
Best cheap plans are available from hostingsource.com and avansit.com.
Always give prompt replies and solutions to any issues. Services to anyone looking for great service and affordable prices. They have very responsive customer service.

Fjeferson

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2017
You'll be pleased dealing with kvchosting.net provider. They will often go the extra mile to help out with stuff that isn't really their job.
They are really transparent and timely in communicating about the glitches when they (rarely) happen. Highly recommended.

Realwork

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2017
Very responsive to all of my questions even before I signed up. Sign up and transfer was very smooth, and my email has never been better.
Great Service at a great price. I would highly recommended Kvchosting.net SSD web hosting service!

Gorin

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2017
Cheap plans are available form hostingsource.com and avansit.com.
They have been good going. Signing-up is easy with them. They are VERY reliable and whenever you have a problem - they solve it. Pricing is good to say the least.