VPS Hosting VPS to buy from a decent provider ....

Kastodiev

Forum Member
Jan 11, 2017
VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and hostingsource.com are very enticing for me and I have to make a right chouice, so which one would be the best for me?

Crocop

Forum Member
Jan 19, 2017
Your sites will be in good hands if you choose Rockhoster.com - I'm 100% satisfied running my web sites with them.
Speed, support and everything are very good. It's the best web hosting I have used.

Riciskon

Forum Member
Jan 25, 2017
Currently, I have a small dedicated hosting package with Centohost.com and like it a lot. Response times are very fast for ping and page loading.
They also offer nice VPS hosting accounts ; ) Good luck!

Hondy

Forum Member
Jan 24, 2017
KVChosting.net and ASVhost.com VPS deals are worth your attention.
No down time and simple (no hidden charges) billing.

Fjeferson

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2017
I know rockhoster.com customer service is absolutely great. Not that you need to use it that often! But lightning quick replies and a very proactive, friendly, helpful attitude. One or two little glitches were remedied immediately and they are clearly dedicated to superior customer service.

Realwork

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2017
So far so good. I have been dealing with Rockhoster.com for over 5 months and fully-satisfied.
The tools provided are great. Pricing is reasonable. The technical guys are very helpful, professional and courteous.

KokoBox

Forum Member
Jan 13, 2017
Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.

I found exactly that in hostingsource.com US web hosting. I have not been disappointed. Stable, reliable service at a great price.